Topics for Discussion
- Overview of Regulatory Process for Marketing and Licensing of Radiopharmaceutical Devices
- Novel Radiopharmaceuticals: physical standards development, product quality considerations, supply and demand
- Safety and Efficacy Considerations for Radiopharmaceutical Products
- The Evolving Landscape—Radiological Devices
- Clinical Trial Design Considerations for Radiopharmaceuticals
Questions be submitted to Lisa Dimmick at [email protected]
The October 14th workshop will be conducted using Cisco WebEx. To participate in the workshop, please pre-register by October 9, 2020 at https://usnrc.webex.com/usnrc/onstage/g.php?MTID=eabeba69a55ff5fc6faf8d90db0b2e450.
To test your ability to connect to a WebEx meeting, visit https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html. Please contact your IT department if the test fails. For tips on how to optimize your WebEx experience, see Cisco’s “Best Practices for Online Meetings”.
In addition to WebEx, a live webcast of the workshop WebEx will be available at https://video.nrc.gov/.
Agenda (PDF – 122KB)
For additional details, contact
Frank Lutterodt, Project Manager, DIRM,
FDA [email protected]
Lisa Dimmick, Team Leader, Medical Radiation Safety,
U.S.NRC [email protected]
Meeting Logistics: Sarah Lopas [email protected]